Director/Health and Safety Manager
Grant comes from a very practical background of Health & Safety. He has been involved in the building industry for over 20 years now, which includes being a builder and running his own building business for 10 years before becoming a Health & Safety professional over 6 years ago.
His roles have included regional Health & Safety Manager and a National Health & Safety Manager looking after 9 branches.
The roles have included working on large multi-million-dollar national building contracts for a state-owned enterprise, council road maintenance contracts and working with multiple contracting companies.
Grant is a Graduate Member (Grad NZISM) of the New Zealand Institute of Safety Management and is committee member for his local NZISM branch.
Grant attended of the 2017 World Health & Safety Congress.
- Diploma in Occupational Health & Safety (DipOSH)
- ICAM (incident cause analysis method) Incident Investigator
- STMS L1 (site traffic management supervisor)
- Construct Safe Testing Supervisor
- Heights Safety PPE (personal protection equipment) Inspector
- Certified Electrical Appliance Test & Tag
- Health & Safety Management Systems
- Critical Risk Management
- Building/Construction Safety
- Working at Heights Safety
- Project Management
- Policy/procedure writing and implementation
We are more than happy to help.